Med. pravo., 2014; 1(13): 33-42
doctor of juridical sciences, associate professor, head of the Department of civil, commercial and ecological law of the Poltava Law Institute of the National University “Yaroslav the Wise Law Academy of Ukraine”, leading staff scientist of the Scientific Research Institute of Legal Provision of Innovation Development of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine.
Transplantation of Organs of a Deceased Person: Legal and Economic Regulation
The problems regarding the provision of such a specific type of medical services as transplantation were researched. Analyses of the legal relations, which arise during the process of anatomical materials of deceased person extraction was carried out. The possibility of anatomical materials extraction was considered in the context of different laws. Special attention was paid to characteristics of a Civil and Commercial codes of Ukraine, Law of Ukraine “On Transplantation of Organs and other Anatomic Human Tissues”.Controversial issues of a “presumption of consent” and “presumption of non-consent” in the sphere of transplantology and advisability of making amendments to the national laws of Ukraine were elucidated. National draft laws and experience of foreign states in particular Russian Federation and USA in this context was analyzed. A doctrinal approach to the ability of transformation of “non-consent to consent” was researched in conjunction with making alternative proposals as regards to therapeutic cloning of organs and tissues on the basis of genetic technologies application.
Keywords: transplantation, donor, recipient, anatomical materials, the legal regime of medical activity, cloning.
1. Halkovska T. (2003) Dvisti tysyach dolariv za nyrku. Khto bilshe Transplantolohy perekhodyat na ekonomichni metody stymulyuvannya donorstva. T. Halkovska. Dzerkalo tyzhnya. 11 sich.
2. Komarov A.A. Prezumptsyyasohlasyya v otechestvennoytransplantolohyy pravovye, medytsynskye, etycheskye y relyhyoznye podkhody. Retrieved from http:www.lib.tsu.ru/mminfo/000063105/329/image/329_123.pdf
3. Kyrylyuk V.I. (2011) Kryminolohichni problemy transplantolohiyi. Mytna sprava, 476(76). 2. 250–258.
4. Pyshchyta A.N. (2008) Zashchyta prav patsyentov v transplantolohyy. A.N. Pyshchyta. Materialy II Vseukr. nauk.prakt. konf. Medychne pravo Ukrayiny pravovyy status patsiyentiv Ukrayiny, yoho zakonodavche zabezpechennya henezys, rozvytok, problemy i perspektyvy vdoskonalennya. Lviv, 2008.
5. Karaeva O. (2013) Donorstvo orhanov, problemy y perespektyvy razvytyya v Rosyy. O. Karaeva, Analytycheskyy tsentr Yuryya Levady. M.
6. Stetsenko S.H. (2013) Medychne pravo Ukrayiny (pravovi zasady transplantatsiyi orhaniv i tkanyn lyudyny) monohrafiya. Kyiv: Atika.
7. V Ukrayini shchoroku roblyat ne bilshe nizh 120 operatsiy z transplantatsiyi orhaniv. MOZ. Retrieved from zik.ua/ua/news/2013/06/02/411891
8. Bahlykova Y. Novyy zakon dlya mёrtvykh yly dlya zhyvykh. Y. Bahlykova Retrieved from doctorpiter.ru/articles/6462
9. Mamona O. Novyy zakon o transplantatsyy orhanov, pochemu uchenye hovoryat o prezumptsyy ostorozhnosty. Retrieved from http://2010.orthodoxy.org.ua/node/60886
10. Samoylova A.S. Byoetyka vtransplantolohyy moralnyy, pravovoy y relyhyoznyy aspekty problemy. A.S. Samoylova, E.K. Ovsyannykova. Retrieved from sibac.info/index.php/2009¬07¬01¬10¬21¬16/6331-2013¬02¬10¬09¬59¬1